Just a bit bigger, but a lot more flexible.
The J-Hack Pure X is a beefed up Pure. At only 4.3L, this chassis supports a LP dual slot GPU and FLEX ATX PSU. Made from power coated 1.6mm aluminum, it’s light but durable. Designed, made, and assembled in USA.
** When ordering, please annotate what LP GPU you will use in the comment section. A 3D printed bracket is required for dual slot LP GPU. Currently compatibility exists for: Gigabyte 1050 Ti | MSI 1050 Ti | MSI 1650 | Asus 1050 Ti. New brackets designs will be provided free of charge if you’re willing to send the bracket in. ** Single slot cards do not require a bracket.
- Motherboard: Mini-ITX, Mini-DTX
- CPU Cooler: Max 67mm
- FLEX ATX (max 150mm length)
- Power entry for C6 for modding
- Power entry for 12mm circular connector
- 2X 80mm (15-20 mm max thickness with fan removed from dual slot LP GPU)
- Power button: 16mm Vandal Switch
- Dimensions: 191 mm x 258 mm x 87 mm external. 4.3L