Please subscribe to newsletter for latest updates!
Update 1 MAR 2020 – The first few Black Pure MK2 have started shipping. There will be a very slow ramp up. Our goal is to ship 5 units per week, and hopefully ramp up to 10/week. Please look out for emails for pre-shipment.
Update JAN 27th – We are very close to the first couple of black Pure MK2 shipping. Unpainted Pure MK2 have shipped except for those that require the Plugin 200X kit. We are working on the Plugin 200X in tandem.
Update DEC 18th – Currently we are working on getting the first batch painted. Due to COVID, we have incurred multiple delays and now have no “set” timeline. We are working diligently on finishing the case. Unpainted versions have begun shipping to customers. New orders are disabled while we work on shipping current orders.
The Pure Mk2 is continuation of the original pure. This time, it’s even more versatile. The Pure is a small form factor computer case designed by an enthusiast for enthusiasts. Don’t let the simple design fool you, it is an intersection of functionality and minimalism.
The Pure Mk2 is made from 1.6 mm aluminum and powder coated for durability. It is manufactured and assembled in USA, supporting local small businesses.
Note: Orders with this pre-ordered case will not ship until the case is available. If you have multiple items in your cart and you’d like for some of them to ship, please make two separate orders.
*No computer components included; case only*
The APU Build: Ryzen 3400G, Meanwell RPS-120 internal AC-DC, J-Hack ONE2 Plugin 200X
The Light Gaming Build: Ryzen 3300, GTX 1650 Low Profile, J-Hack ONE2 Plugin 200X External Kit
Edit on the Go Build: Ryzen 3900X, GTX 1650 Low Profile, Minibox 200X External Kit
- Motherboard: Mini-ITX, Mini-DTX
- CPU Cooler: Max 47mm
- Mini-Box 150XT or 160XT
- J-HACK ONE2 Plugin 200X
- HDPlex 160 Plugin DC-ATX
- Meanwell RPS-200 Internal AC-DC (In place of GPU)
- Power button: 16mm Vandal Switch
- Rear panel power entry
- C6 power entry for AC-DC
- 12 mm diameter circular cutout with mounting holes
- 2X SSD with 38 mm CPU cooler
- LP dual slot GPU support (PCIe riser required).
- Dimensions: 190 mm x 250.5 mm x 66 mm.
- Is black and white available? -White paint is a difficult process to get right. At this time, there is no guarantee that white will be an available option. If production and quality checks confirm that white is an option, pre-order buyers may change their color option before the case ships. At no time does this mean white is a guaranteed option. Please do not pre-order if all black is not acceptable.
- How big is this case? It is about 3.1L.
- Where is it made? The case is manufactured and assembled in Utah, USA.