The M2427 has been replaced by the newer model: M2426.
The J-Hack M2427 is a special hybrid DC-ATX designed to work with Corsair SF series power supply. It reduces up to 30 wires down to just 7 that connects to the PSU. If you’re tired of cumbersome wires and cable management, this is for you.
Note: Platinum version requires additional wire connected to GPU power connector. Ensure you choose the quantity of additional power connectors you want.
- 180mm wire length to Plugin Unit
- Fully compatible with Corsair SF450, SF600 Gold unit
- Includes (250mm) 2X SATA Power Connector with Plugin Unit stock
- Available short GPU/CPU/SATA power connectors, choose quantity you need
- Requires 5mm clearance adjacent to the 24 pin header