DEC 13 STOCK UPDATE:
Currently, we are “out of stock” for this batch. Order number higher than 5004 will not ship until February. We are clearing our current backlog.
If you ordered NOW, it will not ship until February.
If you order in OCT, we are fulfilling your orders, starting with simpler orders first follow by customized orders.
If you order in NOV, DEC, most orders should be shipped before Christmas. Please anticipate shipping delays.
Backorders are still enabled. This ensures your place in queue.
The J-Hack M2426 is a special hybrid DC-ATX designed to work to replace the bulky ATX power cable. It reduces up to 30 wires down to just 6 that connects to the PSU. If you’re tired of cumbersome wires and cable management, this is for you.
PSU to M2426 Adapter: Choose the corresponding PSU that you are using.
- Corsair SF series choose SF Gold or SF Plat. Plat adapter is backwards compatible with Gold.
- Silverstone choose standard ATX.
- HDPLEX choose standard ATX.
CPU Power Connector:
- For high consumption CPU, choose CPU Power Connector for SF Series, compatible with Corsair SF Gold and Plat. This connector connects directly to your PSU.
- M2426 can be used to daisy chain and provide power to the CPU via 4 pin connector. This is limited to 75W.
- Total Board Power: 200W
- 12V – 16A continuous
- 5V – 6A continuous
- 3.3V – 6A continuous
- Overall dimensions: 36.5 mm x 56 mm
- 2x Mini Fit Jr 4 pin single row
- 2x JST XH 3 pin
- 1x JST XH 4 pin (for SATA)