APRIL 2021 STOCK UPDATE:
All defective M2426 replacement boards have shipped. JAN-FEB orders will ship in APR. MAR-APR orders will ship in May. Thank you for your patience.
The J-Hack M2426 is a special hybrid DC-ATX designed to work to replace the bulky ATX power cable. It reduces up to 30 wires down to just 6 that connects to the PSU. If you’re tired of cumbersome wires and cable management, this is for you.
PSU to M2426 Adapter: Choose the corresponding PSU that you are using.
- Corsair SF series choose SF Gold or SF Plat. Plat adapter is backwards compatible with Gold.
- Silverstone choose standard ATX.
- HDPLEX choose standard ATX.
CPU Power Connector:
- For high consumption CPU, choose CPU Power Connector for SF Series, compatible with Corsair SF Gold and Plat. This connector connects directly to your PSU.
- M2426 can be used to daisy chain and provide power to the CPU via 4 pin connector. This is limited to 75W.
- Total Board Power: 200W
- 12V – 16A continuous
- 5V – 6A continuous
- 3.3V – 6A continuous
- Overall dimensions: 36.5 mm x 56 mm
- 2x Mini Fit Jr 4 pin single row
- 2x JST XH 3 pin
- 1x JST XH 4 pin (for SATA)